Saturday, September 3, 2011

In the park

It's been a rough day... it's been a rough week.

Trying to find a new place because the new housemate that moved into my place is horrible.

But there is something even worse than having a bad time, and it is to discover some people you thought you could count on are not really there for you!

So... feeling lonely... I decided (it'll be a first) not to go for the cake and cookies but rather to an invigorating 2 hour walk around the park and then sat on a bench to look at the ducks, at the dogs, at the children laughing... and it worked: it made me feel slightly better.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, ese libro me suena ¿te esta gustando? hoy y maƱana tengo que venir a la ofi a trabajar pero si quieres hablar un rato dejame recado en el fb, estare en casa hoy a mis dioce, tus once. Asi me cuentas alguna cosa que tenemos pendiente ¿no?

    ReplyDelete