Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Feels like Tuesday, but it's Wednesday


Since it's only me reading my blog so far, I guess I'm more than entitled to start it off by saying: Dear Me..

Today's been a weird day... A lot to think about. And I do hate to make decisions. Once I heard this guy say that the best thing in a dinner party, if you were serving ice cream, was to offer only one flavor, so you eliminate the need to make a decision on which flavor to have. I sometimes think life would be easier if we eliminated choice... I sometimes feel this 'blessing' of having so many choices is actually a burden.

What else can I say about today? I cooked a lot for my Dukan diet, although I also had a whole packet of chocolate chunks (not chips but CHUNKS) cookies which were heavenly... But well... tomorrow, back to the diet!

That's it for today.

Bye bye, dear me, have a good night sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Oye que cantidad de comida... Y que pinta, quiero teletransportarme y que me hagas la cena :)

    ReplyDelete