Sunday, May 10, 2009

First post ever!


So this is my very first post! I haven't even read the whole 'instructions' on how to create a blog so I'm being intuitive here... we'll see how it goes.
I'm at home now, visiting my family for a month (turns out I'm actually staying almost three months!). Feels funny to be back in Argentina, to speak Spanish on a daily basis, to be back at my folk's house.

Thank God my job allows me to move around and keep working. It is not that bad to have a job other than the typical 9 to 5, to be my own boss (well... I am not really, but I like to think I am!).

So let's start by establishing what this blog will be about, what my goal is.

1- Keep my friends and family posted and let them know what I'm doing and, most importantly, where I am.
2- Share with others a bit of my life. That includes: my trips, things related to my social life, to my work life, simply to my life as some kind of immigrant (who chose to be one) living in Ireland.

Hope you like it and enjoy reading it!

Laura

PS: Eventually, some of my posting might be in my mother tongue: Spanish!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Laura!

    Welcome to the Blogosphere! Although you're just starting with this blog, I'm eagerly waiting for whatever you post next. As you can see, I'm your second "follower". Really honored to be that! Hope many more people find it interesting too!

    ReplyDelete